Its time to replace your bulky head protection with the soft protection of RibCap Harris. Due to the highest quality fabric, modern design, exclusive features and premium feel, Harris proves to be the best alternative to your epilepsy or autism helmet for the winter.
RibCap combines the highest quality craftsmanship and premium raw materials to form a solution for your head protection needs in the winter. RibCap Harris has a thick layer of wool on its inside and a breathable foam sandwiched inbetween, protecting you from all the extremities of weather in winter. The strap is fully adjustable, allowing the wearer to tighten or loosen the helmet depending on individual needs. Harris is a great mixture of safety, comfort and style, perfect to be worn in any medical condition that demands the patient to wear a protective helmet.
Unique features for all Ribcaps:
- Ribcap is based on a totally new idea: soft protection with style!
- Unique – no comparable product on the market
- Light and comfortable to wear
- 100% breathable
- Foldable and storable
- 3 different sizes for a perfect fit
- Small & medium also fit children, small (5-8y) & medium (9-12y)
- Weight: 120g-200g (depending on size)
Extra features Harris:
- Rear reflector: A reflective tape provides safety at dusk and in the dark
- Adjustable and removable chin straps