The Soft Sided Footbox provides overall lightweight padding for comfort and protection of the lower extremities. A padded unit, the Footbox is designed to provide support, comfort, and assistance to the occupant of a wheelchair. It may be used to improve posture, compensate for seat height, relieve stress points, and provide pressure alleviation for the legs and feet. The Footbox is typically situated behind the lower extremities, legs, and feet, while the occupant is seated.
- Lightweight with 1” padding all over to provide protection and comfort
- Soft covering is a great alternative to vinyl.
- It won’t crack or tear and is cleanable, disinfectable, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal for infection control and easy care.
- Removable rigidiser in base
- Easy Installation – Velcro attachments mount under seat and around leg rests
- Fast and easy cleaning with a simple wipe-down
- Available in many standard sizes.